- We give steam bath also after every therapeutic massage to enhance the result of therapy for better weight loss
- Our trained staff will do massage therapy technically in a scientific method for mobilization of fat and to enhance lymphatic drinage
- We have special massages for pain management especially for Neck, Back, Knees and shoulders
- We also do partial massages for abdomen, thighs, hips, hands and thorax for better firming and tony to give excellent inch loss at desired body parts.
- Kellog’s massages using medicated oils
- Classical sweedish massage to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drinage
- Aloe vera massages to remove the toxins and for better toning
- Thai massage to release deep rooted stresses and tensions
- Cream based massages for silky skin
- Hot stone massage therapy for pains
- Exfoliating methods to remove the tanning of skin
- Under water massage to improve cutaneous circulation and to soothen the nervous system.
Benefits of Massage
Flares up Energy: A massage therapy can help reduce your fatigue by eliminating blockages in the body’s meridians or invisible energy lines. It also helps to increase mental alertness.
Increases Immunity: Massage therapies increase the response of lymphocytes — a type of white blood cell, which improves the body’s resistance to diseases.
Relaxes Physical Body: Going in for a body massage helps relieve pain by healing damaged muscle tissues. It improves blood circulation leading to increased supply of oxygen and other nutrients to the muscles.
Reduces Stresses & tensions: Massage therapies reduce anxiety by lowering levels of the stress-hormone, cortisol and increasing levels of serotonin, the happiness hormone in the body. They are also effective in lowering blood pressure.
Removal of toxins: Sweat is essential for the skin to eliminate toxins. Going in for spa therapies like body wraps promote sweating, which detoxifies the body and restores metabolism to its normal state.
Exfoliates for glowing skin: If you are attending a wedding, make sure you head for a massage prior to the function. Spa therapies like facials and body polishes uses gentle exfoliation techniques to remove dead skin cells and stimulate new cell growth which gives you healthy, glowing skin.
Slows down aging: Body wraps and anti-aging facials firm up loose skin and treat the unsightly appearance of cellulite, revealing younger-looking skin.